Garden waste removal near Whitton
If you’re trying to clear a site ready for a new build home, or just want to landscape your back garden, Call2Collect Waste’s team of waste collectors can make it easy.
Garden clearances create a lot of leftover bags of rubbish, junk and broken garden tools that need to be disposed of safely and responsibly. Piling bags of grass cuttings or soil into your own car is messy and can take several trips until the job is complete.
Our garden waste collection service makes the whole process simple and all you need to do is call and arrange a time for collection – we will do the rest. Our specialists remove all garden waste including:
- Hedge cuttings and branches
- Old flowerpots and planters
- Bags of soil
- Broken ornaments and garden lights
- Fence panels, trellis and garden stakes
- Disused BBQs and chimneas
- Grass cuttings and weeds
- Garden tools and electrical items
- Sheds, outbuildings and other garden structures
Emptying a garden is the most difficult part of any landscaping and stops you planting out new flowers and getting it back to a useable space. Take the stress out of your garden project by getting in touch and asking for a free, no obligation quote.